Missing your ASIJ pizza for Friday lunch? Here's how you can make it at home.
Olive Oil 20g
1. Mix lukewarm water, sugar and yeast to activate the yeast.
2. Add the other ingredients into a bowl or in your dough mixer. Pour the water, sugar and yeast in and knead for 8 minutes.
3. Let the dough rise at room temperature for at least an hour, or overnight in the fridge.
4. Punch the air out of the dough and divide into balls. Rest at least 20 minutes.
5. Pre-heat oven to 425° F or 220° C. For better results, put a pizza stone or a flat metal tray in the oven as you pre-heat.
6. Roll out the dough with a pastry pin or, better yet, by hand (stretching the dough from the center to the outside in order to push the air towards the edges for a nicer crust)
7. Add tomato sauce or just sliced tomatoes, cheese and any toppings you want. Toppings that dry quickly are better under the cheese.
8. Bake the pizza for about 10-15 minutes depending on your oven, keeping your eye on it.